Friday, February 20, 2009

Pacific Slate Metallic Rocks!!

I bought my car today! The weather was terrible and I was way too busy, but I made it to DL to get my car picked up. It is beautiful! I'm very disappointed that the weather was so icky. I had to pay attention to only the road and everyone else and did not get to do anything or try out anything (including the radio and CD's). Here are some pictures:




It is a pretty color and drives like a dream! I can't wait until winter is over! It's got a coat of ice on it now from driving 70 miles back home in the sleet/snow. I'm having a little trouble with the xm radio...it was "updating" the entire 70 miles (about an hour and a half). The onstar is super awesome though!!

So that's the car. It's too bad I'm super busy right now and don't really have a chance to enjoy the thing and only pay attention to it. I have 2 deadlines to meet for my study. One is by Sunday and the other is by next Sunday. The one next week is a product of procrastination. Once that's done though, I'm more than 1/2 way finished with it and can concentrate on applying for more jobs.

So, if you want a ride in my new car, I hope you can wait for about a month or so -cuz that's when I have the time to spare!!!



2 comments:

Ben Meyer said...

Beautiful new car! Its always fun learning all the cool things a new car does.

Bob said...

I think a roar trip is in order as soon as the weather clears! Bob