Guess what? I finally got that tree taken down!!! No more Christmas stuff around here anymore. Now spring can come. I always give my friend Jami a hard time because she keeps her "winter" stuff up until late March and I tell her that is why winter keeps hanging around. Well, I almost got as bad as that. No, really, she's an awesome decorator who enjoys changing things with each season. Me, i don't see the sense in that. Too much stuff to worry about and do. I'd rather just leave that alone. In fact, the only season I decorate for is Christmas, and then it's not too much either. Everything I have including tree and ornaments fit into the tree box it came in and two smaller rubber maid tubs. that's EVERYTHING and most things are in their original boxes, so it's not packed very tightly at all. That's all I ever want and in fact, I threw out half a box this year, so I have even less now. I can't wait until I box everything up here. I wonder what I'll decide needs to go? I've got pretty good ideas right now.
Gotta go get my tax information organized for my appt on Tuesday morning. I hope the weather isn't too bad because I really don't want to reschedule!!! Gotta get those refunds, you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment