Today is a snow day! Actually, it's an ice day. Unexpected but very nice. I'm very glad I don't have to go anywhere today. It's pretty icy out there and I'm not sure I could even get out of my town. I guess a sanding truck slipped into the ditch this morning just outside of town and the city pulled the garbage trucks back due to the icy conditions. I am excited to read more of the "Twilight" book today. I got into it yesterday and it is a very sweet story.
Right now I'm watching Brothers & Sisters from last night. I really like this show. I think the characters are wonderful and each episode makes me laugh out loud and get teary-eyed in the span of minutes. I highly recommend it, especially if you've come from a large family. Even if you don't have brothers and sisters, I think that it would still be relevant -unless you are completely and utterly alone and have no immediate or extended family relationships/experiences. If that's so, quit watching TV and meet some people!!!
So, here I am, catching up on reading and relaxing on a snow day. I remember the years that we had no snowdays all year. Those were sad school years. :-) HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment