Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Heart My Tax Guy

I got my taxes done this afternoon and I was very pleased. My accountant is in Fargo and he's amazing. Since I don't have any kids to deduct, I'm always looking for other things to deduct. This year I had some serious college expenses to deduct and I took advantage of the "uniforms" deduction and deducted all of my "school clothes". That helped a lot. It's also interesting to see how much I spend on clothes in a year!!! I didn't think I had bought a lot of clothes this year, but I guess I was wrong!! :-) I should be getting over $2000 back this spring thanks to the know-how of my accountant. Pontiac G8, here I come!!!!!

That being said, I really hope that I am able to find one that I want. I meet with Albert (my brother, the salesman) on Monday and hopefully we will find one that I want so they can transport it to DL for me to buy. I'd like to get rid of my alero before I get too many miles on it since I'm selling it to my dad. I'm also getting impatient to get that car! It will be awesome!!

1 comment:

Bob said...

Congrats on the tax situation and the soon to be new car Angela. Bob