I've decided today that I need to avoid certain people and certain situations which tempt me too much to go off protocol. It's just a big ol' circle I'm running in when I eat something not "supposed to". I just have to make the hard choices and give up a lot of stuff.
I went to Target to pick up some tshirts & tank tops and came home with $200 worth of clothes. Oops. I was pretty disappointed though, because I wanted some khaki's but all they had were boring black and grey pants that were too spendy for what they actually were and jeans that were not in my size - a 12 regular. There were TONS of 12 short sizes...but I'm tallish. Not like "you should play basketball" tall, but taller than the average woman.
I've been putting off finishing my latest stained glass piece. I just fell out of the groove on Sunday - I should have finished soldering it then and worked on mudding it one of the past two evenings. Oh well. I do want to start another one either for myself or someone else - or one to actually offer to sell. But I've gotten a lot of other stuff done like laundry, shopping, food prep, exercise, general running around.
So today I am blue and down in the dumps. Well, I'm more annoyed and discontented than depressed. I kind of want to pick fights with people. I need a good go-around argument-no-censor-swearing-fight with someone and I avoid fighting like crazy - so that's really frustrating! The foundation of all of that is that I'm frustrated with myself and my inability to stick with what I say I want to do. It just makes me pissy as hell.
Oh well! I guess everyday can't be sunshine & rainbows!!
No comments:
Post a Comment