Friday, March 13, 2015

Oh Happy Friday!!

Today I am thankful for Friday's. I love my job but my job certainly isn't my life and I needed a break from all the worky stuffs. I have to finish my projects this weekend and start more. Plus it will be unseasonably warm this weekend so I'm hoping to air out the house a bit too. 

I've had ok eating days the last few days. That's a plus. I've been soooo hungry & hungry for junk food too - that's a slippery slope & I've been successful at avoiding that the past few days. Fingers crossed for this weekend. Thankfully I have plenty of veggies prepped & ready to munch on when I feel that hunger. I have to get back into the habit of grocery shopping on Sunday & prepping for the entire week before I go to bed on Sunday. The past few weeks I've lacked that & it's shown in my unplanfulness. 

So tonight I want to make sure to tell you all that slow & steady wins the race. Don't bite off a huge piece- make small but meaningful & deliberate changes. Then add more. Keep going & don't give up and do anything that derails you. In the end it's worth it- for your health and for those who love you. Give love to yourself first and that will bleed over to others. Be gentle, but be deliberate. And do hold yourself accountable. YOU have the power!!!!

No comments: