Well hello! I ended up having a great weekend. Most of the time I was very bored and it was difficult to find stuff to occupy my time because I was home alone and my friends were all busy with their own lives. In fact, I feel like this has been probably one of the most relaxing and soul-healing weekends I've had in a while! I ended the weekend well with dinner with a best friend and conversation with my sister (who is also my roommate). Now I'm watching the 10:00 news and winding down for the night, while drinking a root beer.
I had a great weekend eating-wise and I feel very much in control. This morning my scale said 182 pounds...that's incredibly awesome! My hard work, dedication, and hard choices are paying off. I went to Gordmans and bought some clothes on Saturday. I tried on a few jeans and was going to buy them all even though I didn't really fit into some of them yet - but I bought one that I liked most and they are still a pair to "grow into". I bought some size large shirts of local college teams and those are too tight yet. I almost bought extra larges because I knew I could wear them now because it seems like the ladies or juniors cut of "large" is actually like a regular medium shirt. But I now have stuff to "grow into" because most of the stuff I HAD to grow into, I have grown into already. What a great problem to have! :)
So I'm looking forward to starting the work week. I have lots of stuff to do, but I like it. I had a very difficult week last week and although all weekend I was bored, lonely, and beside myself with what to do, it was the BEST thing that could have happened to rejuvenate me and get me ready to go back to the salt mines! I even have the first three days of the week completely planned out with food with the outline of a plan for the entire week. Eating events are low this week into next and I'm hoping to see myself in the low 180's or upper 170's very, VERY soon. By the end of April if I'm in the low 170's I'll call that a smashing success!!! :)
And then I'm going to eat ice cream, guacamole, and sammiches. Oh...and a shit ton of Doritos. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment