Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lovely Saturday!

Today has been a very nice day. I did not have to go anywhere this weekend, nor was I expecting any visitors. I also did not have a certain field study hanging over my head in the back of my mind, making me feel in constant limbo. It was a great day. So THIS is what life must feel like after that!! :-)

I got up around 9am -I could have slept longer too because I was VERY tired. It's been a very long and stressful month -well, let's say it's just been a long and stressful school year so far, not just this month. I started a load of clothes, made some coffee, said good morning to Facebook, email, and browsed the news sites. Then I went downtown to the stained glass shop to patina my project. That was finished, and I got home by noon. Direct TV came and replaced my receiver because the other one was being incredibly stupid, and I washed all of the rugs in the house, cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed the entire place, cleared the last of the leaves off the front deck, cleaned out my flower box in the front, and brought in my Christmas stuff.

Then I took a load off and watched some Pop Up Video on Vh1 Classic. Good thing I did, too, because I found out the year of the Challenger shuttle explosion: January 28, 1986. I think I was in SEVENTH grade! Holy cow!! I thought I was much, much older. Wow.

Anyway...I have a lot more things to do tonight and tomorrow. I have to scrub my kitchen floor & put the rugs back down, I have to go through my Christmas stuff, and put my field study materials (books, research, etc) away yet tonight. Tomorrow then I have to dust and I have a bunch of stuff to prep for before work on Monday. But so far, it's been a very nice weekend. I like this.

No comments: