Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I want to learn how to ski -downhill ski. Not crazy zooming down the mountain skiing...that's pretty damned scary to me (but secretly exhilarating, don't you think?? Kinda like sky-diving...which is on my to-do list too). But just a nice downhill swish-swish-swish skiing adventure. That's my project this winter. Do stuff I always wanted to do. Like learn how to ski. Maybe I'll even take up curling. It is HUGE here and a VERY big deal...not sure if I want to get myself into that though because I'm not much of a competitor when it comes to sports and games. I definitely am when it comes to stuff like work, school, and knowing stuff...but since I never was good at sports and pretty much was always picked last, I really never had a desire to compete physically in anything. But anyway, yes, I'd like to learn how to ski.

Now...I need to find somewhere I can do that! :-)

No comments: