Monday, June 2, 2014

Tuesday Eve

Well hello there. It's Monday and tomorrow is Tuesday. I love Tuesdays because I think I like the word "Tuesday". I always have liked Tuesdays. Maybe it's because Tuesdays used to be the day of the week my dad had golf league and that meant I could watch what I wanted to on TV. It just so happened that Happy Days & Joanie Loves Chachi used to be on TV on Tuesdays and I was IN LOVE WITH Scott Baio FOREVER. The show should have been called "Angela Loves Chachi Forever and Ever" -it was perfect because we could have been in a band together and everything. But I digress.

So tonight I went out for supper with siblings and was pretty disappointed with my food order. I always ask for NO sauce, butter, etc on my vegetables. However, my veggies were swimming in buttery goodness. I should have not eaten them in retrospect. But I DID eat them. Silly me. Oh well. It was very tastey. I did not have bread or the artichoke dip my siblings ate nor did I have any beer. I'm just so darned boring on this diet! LOL!!

I'm moving in July and put my notice into my rental office on Saturday. This morning the manager called me and told me she's showing my apartment Thursday morning already. Holy cow do I have a lot of cleaning to do before I feel comfortable having strangers look through my apartment!! :) My weeknights are pretty light this week, so it shouldn't be a problem to get some cleaning done to make the place presentable. I got word this morning also that my new place is ready to move in at any time this month. Wooo Hooooo!!

No comments: