Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sense & Order Needed- but not in the way you are thinking...

Hey there! Let me tell you how good I've been in the past few days. It's been a small triumph for me:

As you might know, I moved on Saturday. I had an IP protein bar with my coffee for breakfast & started moving stuff at around 9:30am. Around 11 I had some celery & an IP protein drink -at least I THINK I drank it all. Can't remember...  Then I had a bit more celery. I did not have a beer when we were done unloading stuff when my brother had a few.  I tell ya tho, it would have tasted GOOD. after that I took my dad & brother out to lunch at Arby's where I had an iced tea. 

A few hours later my friend & I went to Longhorn Steakhouse. I had chicken & asparagus & lemon ice water. He had the most yummy looking avocado & chicken sandwich & their delicious bread.  And then, STILL, I did not eat anything more all day except red bell peppers & admittedly, a lot of diet Mountain Dew & coke zero until I figured out around 9pm that I did not get a lot of protein in. So I ate another Ideal Protien protein shake.  My sister ate other stuff like candy & noodles. I drank water.  So--sooooo much temptation abounded on Saturday but I pulled through, despite the soda drinking.  

However, that could have been for nothing:

My steps on Saturday were close to 14,000 (13,670 or something like that) & I had climbed 21 stairs. This did not include the amount of heavy stuff I lifted & carried.  I should have had more natural protein & a bit more veggies.  All this exercise is going to slow me down...which is completely ironic. 

Today I was not hungry really so I only got in 700ish calories. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some regulation in my life & get back to normal eating. Moving really disrupts a person's life!!

On Tuesday I'd really like to see a 217 on the scale. That would be a 4 pound loss. I certainly hope I can do that!

No comments: