Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tuesday!!!!!

So I've been trying to transcribe my notes from my study. I say "trying" because I get going but then have to quit because of something. I had absolutely no time today to spend on it, when yesterday I had time while my students were doing their independent seatwork. Today I had to spend most of my time with a student processing some stuff. I strongly believe in individual attention and helping kids process their thinking (cuz wow, most kids I know have huge problems with reality and how to deal with life problems!!), but it takes so much time. HOpefully tonight I can get some transcribing done.

Last night I went to bed at 8:30. It was great and I got up at 5:00, before my alarm went off. I didn't get out of bed until the alarm went off, but nonetheless, I got up quite early and was to work by 7:15am. I got a lot of stuff done. I'm kinda swamped right now with the study stuff, my "real" job, and filling out all of these job applications. Applications take a lot of time!!! Holy man!!! I've also decided to apply to places that are not advertising right now but might be. So many people are telling me I'm crazy to resign my job without another lead for next year, but I'm not concerned. Not at all. I'm at the point of my life right now that if I can't find a "good" job in MN I'll definitely look out of state. Maybe that's where I'm meant to go. Only time will tell.

Well, gotta go help students figure out the law. Long story. :-)

No comments: