Sunday, January 18, 2009

the back end of january...

Hooray! Today is Sunday and January is 1/2 over already!! The second semester starts this week, so the school year is half over as well!! Hooray!! This year, I've been counting down to the last day of the school year since August. I'm pretty sure this will be my last year at the transition school, so I've been prepping stuff to pass on the reins to someone new. So, whether I find an administrative position somewhere, I think I will still leave and look for another teaching job somewhere. I could stay because I do like the job quite a bit and I like working for the ASEC (It's kept me living in this crazy area for 10 years now!!!), I need to move on and experience something new.

I have to go to a baptism this morning and then visit afterwards. My best friend's baby (who I've blogged about previously) is the one being baptized. I am looking forward to it, except I have a hard time with some of my friends' family members...difficult to describe respectfully.

Well, it's supposed to warm up...it was nice yesterday...IF you didn't have to drive through the country, but it isn't that bad I guess. So, I'm looking forward to the warmer weather.

2 comments:

gradualwisd0m said...

Do you have any pics of Jami and Shaun's daughter? I'd love to see the little girl!

Angela said...

Sure! I don't have pictures, but I can have Jami send me some of the ones they took today. She is TINY!! Also, Jami's friend Katie (who, I guess is my friend too by default) had a kid in July and he is sooooo big and cute. I think i'll post pictures of him too. I think there are some of the both of them together.