One of these days I need to get my aerogarden going again. I'd like to get the southwest herbs because it has two pods of cilantro and I am finding that I use that herb more than basil lately. If I were a bit richer and had the space, I'd get another aerogarden and grow strictly salad greens in it. The herbs have been great though. One of these days when I've got some spare time, I'll "plant" the southwest herb kit.

In case you are wondering what the heck I'm talking about, here's a picture and a link to their website. The one I have is black (I have the 7 pod classic) and the herbs really do grow this thick and lush (if you never use them and prune them well). I found that the aerogarden is remarkably easy to take apart and clean up after a growing season. I really like that about it.
On another subject, I've been in a cleaning out/sorting out/throwing out mood lately and tossed about a garbage bag full of junk from my table last night, not to mention rearranging my kitchen counters. I've already got a box of stuff to take to the thrift store and I'm sure once I clean out the office, I'll have more!! How does one person accumulate so much stuff????????????????????? I'm gonna need two or three u-hauls when I move!!!! Ew, I don't want to think about that. Moving is one thing that really stresses me out. I've come to the place in my life where not too much stresses me out anymore...but moving is an entirely different story. Why do you think I still live in the Ada Ghetto after 10 years!!! I won't even move to a nicer, updated, empty apartment across the hall!!!!! That's how much I hate moving. Plus, I'm cheap and don't want to pay hook-up fees I will be charged (yes, even though it's just moving across the hall...I've checked).
So that's about it. I remembered that I haven't uploaded any pictures from Christmas....maybe I'll get to that sometime this week. I don't work at all at JCP until next week (I have a bunch of meetings after school this week so I won't be able to get to Fargo early enough for a shift). That means I have at least 3 evenings this week completely free!! :-) I have nothing to watch in my DVR except Dark Knight and I'll watch that this weekend, so I get kinda bored. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment