I finally downloaded all of my Christmas pictures onto my computer. Pictures are to come in my next post. I've got to decide which ones I want to include as some are very boring. HAHA. Also, pay no attention to the date stamp on the pictures. I must have forgotten how to run my camera. :-)
I'm in Morris right now in my hotel room procrastinating from doing my big plans of getting my study stuff done. It is only just after 5pm though....I've got all night I guess you could say, and I might stay up all night to do it too. I've got to say, however, I thought Morris was a MUCH bigger town. Wow....I did not realize how very rural this place is. I think I can cross this area off of my "places I might move to" list. I did spend some time traveling to some area school districts and have got to say that these folks know their RtI. My study will be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment