Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ringin In The New Year With A Whole Lotta Procrastination!!!

Guess what I've done all day today? NOTHING. Well, I DID clear off my DVR and actually have over 97 hours available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so great!! I finally recorded about 7 hours of Modern Marvels and The Presidents onto vhs tapes for school. It was very nice to get that done...that's what has been hogging all my memory!!!!!!!!

I'm still gonna do some organizing yet tonight. It's only about 6:30. First, I'm going to go for a drive and sing to the radio a bit while driving around (one of my favorite past times). This town is pretty darned small, so it's boring, but I have a couple "routes" I take out of town, each different for each season due to roads and scenery. I think from one end of town to the other it's about 2 miles. Or maybe 4...but I sincerely doubt it. Most of town is larger east to west and I do think that it's only 2 miles from my apartment (the east side) to the high school (the west side). Well, how about I go for a drive and check that out? HAHA.

Oh yea, guess what else I've done today??? I've discovered a new site with which to waste my time!!! In the same "family" as the LOLCats is a dog site. Here it is: www.ihasahotdog.com . Welcome to the end of your productivity.

No comments: