I knew it would snow today. I knew that it would be cold and windy too. I also assumed that the snow would stick around for a little bit, though not a lot. BUT, the reality is difficult to accept! I LOVE winter, especially the holidays and I really don't mind the cold and snow that much. I'd miss it dearly if I ever moved to a warmer area. But it's still hard to leave the fall behind and go into the next season. I know this snow will not last very long...it's hardly enough to cover the ground...so that's good. It can get me used to going into winter -because as much as I like winter, I also hate leaving fall behind and can't wait until spring once the end of January gets here.
Today I'm just catching up on my dvr, scaring myself silly watching Ghosthunters and other ghost story programs. It's super scary to me right now -and I shouldn't be watching these things right now because lately my apartment's being weird again. I've been chocking it up to the temperature changes...but the shadows and glances of gleaming light out of the corner of my eyes, the feeling of someone standing in doorways, and waking up during the night for no reason (when I've been sleeping very well for about 5 months now) have me wondering what the heck -that can't be all due to physical changes of a building with temperature changes. It's been like this in my apartment since I've moved here. I will also "lose" things now and then, but then again, I can be kinda scatterbrained and it's probably me forgetting where I put stuff...but I only am able to find it if I say out loud "ok, I really need to find ____, let me find it". -and maybe that's all my subconscious needs to find it, but I will look at a very obvious spot again and there it is. Keys, bills, jump drives, concert tickets, money, and even stupid stuff like measuring cups and nail polish. At least I can say that living here has been interesting! -and thankfully, not too creepy -just a little spooky. I should actually try to get an emf reading for this place...there are probably hugely high electromagnetic field readings in this place and that would probably explain everything.
Anyway, now that you think I'm a whack-job and completely crazy, I'll go enjoy this cold but kinda awesome day.
1 comment:
Disturbing...yes Angela...disturbing. Bob
Post a Comment