So I haven't had a lot to say in the past couple days and I haven't been busy either. I ran to Fargo Monday afterschool and got a flu shot. That was nice. I love having insurance!!! I registered and was sent on my way to get shot...I expected to have to pay ahead of time, but nope! I'm not sure what my deal is....this is not new. I did not just recently obtained health insurance...I've had insurance since forever. I think it's because I recently went to walmart for an eye exam and I didn't have to pay anything at all. When I've gone to the place in Ada, they always charge me $10-15 of the eye exam because of some kind of tax or something. There was none of that at Walmart (both MN eye doctors). That alone made me glad about my choice to switch optometrists.
We've been having very nice weather lately and that's been awesome. I'm looking forward to more good weather through the rest of the week. I had a hard time falling asleep last night for some reason. I didn't have any caffiene after 4pm (usually I have caffeine stuff until 7-8 pm). While I was up, I watched MSNBC. I never seem to watch that anymore and I forgot how much I like that channel. Keith Olbermann is awesome!! It was very obvious that MSNBC is rather biased, but really, what news mogul isn't?? I'd rather watch that channel than FOX anytime because FOX and I do not hold the same bias. :-) I just found his rant a second ago: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27424491/ It was pretty good -biased but my kind of biased.
1 comment:
Keith Olbermann is most definitely awesome! Just think, one week from now we'll know who our next president is. Hopefully it is our candidate of choice. And hopefully there is no fiasco like we've had in the past with Florida and Ohio messing stuff up.
Post a Comment