Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A New Look!!!

Hello there! I decided to change the look of my blog. I LOVED the last template I had, but it was pretty limiting in space and although it was pretty and nice to look at (ok, maybe not "pretty", but it was nice to look at), it just seemed to me that it wasted a lot of space. I'm all about utilizing space, so I guess my blog shouldn't be much different!

And who knows? I may decide later that I don't like THIS template and things will look different again and the next time you visit you will think, OMG, what blog did I GO to? What happened to Angela's blog? Did she get a virus or some hacker or something?

Nope, you just witnessed me changing my mind. :-)

BTW: enjoy the scenic pictures to the right. I love 'em!

No comments: