Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

Hello! I was at my brother Tony's "Y NOT" ("tony" spelled backwards) party this Saturday and my other brother Albert told me about his new blog. It made me think that blogging isn't too difficult and it can be a good tool to post news, info, and random thoughts to everyone. I know I enjoy reading the blogs of family and friends regularly, so why not join the crowd!!??

Today I made an awesome batch of chili. I used ground turkey this time and lots of different beans I soaked overnight. I have to say, it is very awesome! I thought it would be very spicy because I accidentally DUMPED (literally) in about two different kinds of seasonings -but it was perfect!!!

I have tons of mint growing in my aerogarden and I've been pruning it out and just drying it because I don't use mint in cooking...so maybe I'll make some tea or something out of it once it is completely dried. I am putting fresh basil in practically everything I cook (not the chili this weekend, though!) and that's been really great. Yummy herbs!!

Fall is awesome...I am looking forward to a nice, crisp and cool fall week this week!!! Hope it doesn't rain though!

No comments: