Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursdays Are Alright With Me

I was thinking today when I was driving into work that it's a good thing I'm getting new tires on Friday because I think they are going to fall apart on the road. They "whump whump whump whump" at just 20miles an hour!! I turn the radio up really loud to avoid hearing it. :-) Hopefully they will last for about 150 more miles because I need to go to Moorhead tonight for an eye exam at the ole Walmart (my first time at the Walmart eye place....wish me luck) and then meet with my Why Catholic group at St. Joseph's. It's a busy day because I also have an IEP meeting to attend afterschool.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Greetings Angela: Maybe you don't need new tires. Have you taken out the summer air and put in the winter air yet? That may fix the problem. Bob

Angela said...

Oh yea....they've been whumping since August!!!! I haven't been able to get my oil changed since June without someone trying to sell me tires!! They are balled and cracking all over. They also have over 100,000 miles on them!! Yikes!!! -and I'm not a 'soft' driver, either!

Anonymous said...

You know.... I think I heard that the new 2009 G8s come with new tires.. You should buy one... I know a guy!!

How was the eye doctor?? I like becky, she was very very informative for me! we even talked about laser surgery and why the eye doctors are all for it!!!