I am super tired today. I'm sure it's because I didn't get to sleep until after 1:30 last night! Stupid weekends, stupid diet cokes at 9pm!! :-)
I am happy, however, that Tampa Bay is in the World Series. With the Phillies already in, we certainly wouldn't have wanted to see TWO teams with red/white jerseys in the series!! The Rays balance it well now. I really thought the Cubs would get this far....glad I didn't put any money on them!! Of course, my reason for thinking the Cubs had a chance was basically wishful thinking. I know nothing about their ballclub, just that it's about time for those poor guys to win a series! One year I put about $25 on the Detroit Tigers....when they were last in their division. They didn't get far in their division, but the next year they did very well. Of course, I'm very sure it was because of my belief in them a year prior that didn't pan out.
On a funner note, I won $25 at the St. Stanislaus fall supper/bazaar/whatever in Perham on Sunday I guess. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!! I should have went to the casino last night and tried my luck there too!! :-)
1 comment:
My God Angela, your post is making me starving!
And yeah, hooray for kosher salt. Much easier to cook with it, grab a pinch and throw it in.
Post a Comment