Thursday, October 23, 2008

TGIF

I'm anticipating Friday!!! No real reason, except that it seems to have been a long week for some reason. Today I received probably the most thorough eye exam I've had in a long time....at Walmart nonetheless. Dilworth Walmart has a great optometrist, so if you want a cheap exam ($45), I recommend her. Beats the high price I've been paying in Ada -even though the optimetrist there is very good as well. I kinda felt like I cheated on him by going to Walmart....oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it! :-)

Ever drive at night right after having your pupils dilated? I don't recommend it....I don't recommend interstate driving either....or any night driving with lots of cars and lights. Wow....it was like I didn't even have my glasses on! So, me and my blindness were driving around Fargo Moorhead tonight with ready-to-literally-fall-apart tires. It was a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that if you caused an accident or got pulled over with dialated pupils, that you could get a Driving while Impaired!! My friend, who is a cop, told me so. so you know its true!!

Angela said...

I believe it. I understand why too. You really ARE impaired!!!