It did not rain today. I repeat that. It did not rain today. Not even a sprinkle. At least as far as I knew.
So my derma bond job fell off this afternoon. I must wash my hands too much or something. I've even been wearing a bandage on it mostly to make sure I wasn't getting it caught on things as it was getting a bit frayed around the edges. So, it fell off and it looks worse to me than it did before. But I left all the bandaids and dressings off of it for a couple hours tonight and in a couple hours, i could see that the tissue just below the skin has already repaired itself and it's just waiting for the skin to close fully. That will happen in time I guess. Right now it burns every now and then, pulls a little, and itches sometimes too. The itchy part makes me nervous because I sure don't want it to get infected. I'll be very busy for the next 10-14 days...so it's not something I'd like to have happen!! I cleaned it, neosporin-ed it and dressed it tonight for bed because I still feel like I'll move the wrong way and it will catch on something and everything will rip open again. Ugh. What a pain in my ass. That'll learn me!! :-)
This evening I mowed my lawn. I sure like how it looks when I mow! I like to wait until the grass is pretty high, or I have a hard time seeing where I've already mowed -especially in front of the house because it's sandy and hilly with very little sun exposure so there's quite a bit of moss and "weedy" grass. Tomorrow is garbage day so I have to remember to get my garbage out bright and early. I should have done it tonight already but forgot and now it's just WAYYYY too dark to do that! Plus my driveway is way to long to drag the garbage can out to the curb...the sound will echo through the whole neighborhood! :-)
I'm glad to get a massage tomorrow. I need one. I pre-bought some massages for myself earlier this summer anticipating the need for them after my move. Good foresight, I say!
You know what I noticed today? There either isn't ever anything on TV, or I'm just not in the mood to watch much of anything anymore. I hardly ever have the TV on. In fact, from Saturday through Tuesday, the first time I turned the TV on was Monday night at 10pm to watch the news and yesterday I turned it on at 6pm to watch the news, but then turned it off right away. That is weird for me because in Ada I was a TV junkie I think. I could watch ANYTHING. Now I get really really bored. But that's good, right? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment