Sunday, August 23, 2009

Productive weekend so far

I've had a good weekend so far! It's been the first weekend since I moved that I didn't have company or that I didn't have to go anywhere so I was kind of looking forward to it. Thankfully the weather was awesome for sleeping! When the weather is cool and sunny in the morning, I don't sleep in necessarily, but I don't get out of bed until late. It's one of my very favorite things.

So Saturday after I dragged myself out of bed and had a half a pot of coffee, I watched a little tv. I'm finding I don't watch tv except for the news during the week much right now. Maybe that will change once school starts and I need to unwind more after a long day, but we'll see. So I have like 11 episodes of Craig Ferguson to go through and I can't erase them because that would be sacrilegious because he is awesome and makes me laugh like crazy. Then I dragged out a radio, put on some tunes, and tackled my spare bedroom. I had a bunch of laundry to do too, so between those two things, I was pretty busy until about 7pm-ish.

Today I've got some rearranging to do in the living room and some sorting of cd's and stuff. I've got most if not all of my old cassette tapes still from when I was in junior high/high school (is that cool or what! haha) so I've got to figure out what I should do with them...there's a lot of them. I think at one time I had upwards of over 200 of them, plus over 30 singles. That makes for quite a bit of storage conundrums...especially since it's difficult to find storage made for cassette tapes now-a-days! :-) What a dork I am.

Today I should cut my grass, but it's really not that tall yet, so I'm going to just wait until later this week, possibly tuesday or wednesday to cut it. Work starts "for real" tomorrow, so I'm very glad I've been able to get all this stuff done and taken care of so I can just get buried in work.:-)

No comments: