A long time ago, when Twitter was first coming out I though, holy crap, who's got the time for this! Also, how the heck could my life be THAT interesting that I would want to Twitter about it and why would I want to subscribe to someone else's Twitterings????
Now, EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is Twittering. I'm talkin like professional organizations!!! That's INSANE! Damnit. Crap. That's the lure Twitter is using against me to turn me over to the dark side. I feel the pull...the sweet, seductive pull of the power of the dark side.....
I still think it's insane and I'm still undecided....and I'll be undecided until I decide that it will make me more "in the know" and that "more in the know" is directly related to positive career influences and without it I'll be left in the dust by some other go-getter who thinks they know more than I do (HAHAHA!!). Until then...everyone can Twitter away cuz I really don't want to spend the time or energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment