Monday, June 1, 2009

New Digs Part Three

Ok, hopefully this is the last one. Here's more inside the house, particularly the living room stuff I fell in love with right away, hands down.

From top to bottom: View from breezeway entry (in dining room looking into living room and down hall to bedrooms & bathrooms), view from dining room window to lake & back yard, view of living room when coming in the front door, in the entry way (which is quite large, but I forgot to get a picture of it)-AWESOME view,
close up view of fireplace and built in shelving in living room (big picture window would be on the left of the picture).






I did take pictures of the bedrooms (kinda) and the garage, but they are boring ordinary rooms/garage.

Woo hooo!!! Now you can see why I wanted this place so much -the view alone is worth a million bucks!! What a therapeutic and awesome change from my Ada apt, although I do have a great view of the creek and blank grassy lot in Ada having the end apartment on the northeast edge of town....not to mention the man-made dike and "flood barometer" i.e. how high the creek is getting!

No comments: