Sunday, June 28, 2009

Great day

Today was awesome. Yesterday was pretty good too. I worked at JCP all day (not part of the "pretty good" HAHA), and then went back home and hooked up with some friends to go to the demo derby. Hooked up with more at the demo and fun times ensued (kinda). It was rainey and kinda dumb because of that....and I thought they had a small amount of cars/heats...but that's not really my thing, so what do I know?? haha! I just go to see stuff get smashed and there wasn't enough of that for me! So then I just wanted to wrangle my peeps and go back to Jami's to play games, sit around, and chat. Well, that never happened cuz my peeps all had peeps of their own to talk to all night or other stuff going on, so at midnight or something Jami and I finally said "enough" and we walked to her house from where we had ended up (about 3 blocks away from her place). So she and I had game night. Which lasted for like an hour or so cuz we're old ladies and need our beauty sleep. But still, it was nice to see people I haven't seen in a while and even forgot existed (haha)-but still kinda lame. Oh well!!

Then today I slept in. Then I reformatted my computer, unhooked it all, brought the tower to Jami's for her and Shaun to use and packed up the monitor to bring to Perham cuz my mom's monitor went out (GREAT timing, I think!). I also had plans to stop in Detroit Lakes to go to my brother Albert's. So, I got to Perham around 3, visited with dad a bit, fell for his "look at mom's strawberries" joke (long story!) and hooked the monitor up for mom. Audrey got home and she and I went to Albert's for a visit. I am having Amelia borrow his pickup on Tuesday to bring some furniture to Grand Rapids and I wanted to help him clean the bed out because I thought it was the least I could do cuz he was letting me borrow it. Then I visited with him, Jen and of course Grace -who is getting SOOO big. She'll be 2 in two weeks!! We ordered pizza for supper and then I took Audrey back to Perham, graciously took lettuce, spinach, radishes, and rootbeer from mom's fridge (she had offered it all earlier). Then I came home!

There were tons of people in my parking lot...I think that this building is filling up. And they all have like 3 cars each because there is NEVER any parking spaces left. Some of them with long cars and pickups park in front of my garage, so getting into it is kinda tough. I actually sort of broke my mirror one day because I couldn't get in at the right angle because of the small space. Oh well. 20 more days and I'll be out of here. 32 more days and I'll be COMPLETELY out of here, never to have to return unless I wanna. Awesome.

No comments: