Tomorrow, on Friday, I defend my field study I've been working on all year. It's about time. That's all I can say. I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO relieved to be finished and I hope whoever is on my review board LETS me be done. Geesh. I want that specialist degree already.
So tonight I'm just preparing. Well, right now I've been "taking a break"....hehe. Been procrastinating ALLL day. Did laundry, actually cleaned my bathroom -like scrubbed (literally) the entire shower and the floor...everything. Then it was only 11:30...so I watched alittle tv. Then of course, I had to find something to eat so I spent a good 1/2 hour assembling my lunch. And then I took more stuff off walls and gathered various decorating stuff to pack. Then I browsed the internet a bunch. Then I held texting conversations with some friends for about two hours. By then it was after 3pm and I continued my search for the cd's that came with my desktop computer so I can reinstall windows & microsoft office -and I found them in my file cabinet filed under "computer"...I had looked for TWO days for those things. HAHA. Then I learned Michael Jackson was rushed to the hospital (why do they always say "rushed"....isn't it implied that when you have to go to the hospital, you pretty much always "rush"...you don't just meander around and finally make it there after seeing the sights!) so of course I had to watch CNN thinking it was destiny since I had already had it on that channel while I was procrastinating...until about 7ish.
So then I figured, oh well, I'd better start my stuff. So I completed my powerpoint. Then around 8:30pm I remembered I hadn't paid my renters insurance yet, so I took a trip to the post office and drove around a bit looking at the fair (norman county fair this weekend, folks! woo hoo.). Then I came back...and made a pot of coffee. Then I made my powerpoint prettier with slide #'s and a footer. Then i thought, geez. I can't do this right now and I opened MSN games and played like 10 games of Mahjong. I won one of them. Then I talked on the phone for a bit.
And now I've been writing this blog. :-) I'm waiting until the "witching hour" when I think more clearly and just zone out into "writing/thinking" mode...usually around 11:30-2am. Boy am I lucky I don't have to leave here until about 12:30 tomorrow!!! Sleeping in will be nice. But being done with my ed specialist degree will be nicer.
No comments:
Post a Comment