Sunday, June 7, 2009

I think I'm Done!!

Tonight I sent off the last draft to my advisor. I said "forget it" to my elaborate plans for charts and graphs and just decided to get it done "good enough". It still communicates what I want it to as it is, and I think charts and stuff would detract, not enhance the thing. Maybe for my presentation I'll make some stuff like that, but for the paper as a whole? No. not at all.

Now, my advisor can come back to me this week and say, "hold the phone little girl, you need some fancy stuff in here!" or "you call yourself a graduate student? It looks like my 4 year old niece wrote this crap".

So....who knows. For now, it's done besides simple proofing and checking references/citations. Thursday I'm printing it up....so whatever's not done before then will just have to be let go!!

Now I can start packing. :-)

No comments: