I hate moving. Everything about it. I'm packing today (finally) and have no idea what the heck I'm going to do...need more boxes, that's for sure (more than I thought before I think too). I guess it's good then, that I've got some time yet before I have to actually move. I've got about 6 weeks before I have to be out of the apartment here...so I guess it's manageable! It is just a HUGE pain in the butt right now. I really honestly hate it.
Otherwise, there's nothing much else to report. I'm going to Grand Forks tomorrow morning to meet up with some ASEC coworkers for coffee, so that will be fun. Then I have a huge list of stuff to do in Fargo before my doc appt at 4. Hopefully I can locate some boxes somewhere as well. I'm gonna need them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment