Do you see the ads on here? click on them! They are awesome!! :-)
So when I was at mom and dad's today, I was visiting with dad and he says, "you should see your mom's strawberries! They are so red! You can have one or more if you want". So I went out to the garden. I found the strawberries and it looked like there WERE some on the ground, but they were awfully red and looked more shriveled than plump. So I looked closer, and they were ROCKS!!!! I guess my mom scoured the egg plant parking lot for a bunch of little rocks that were "just right" -the size of ripe strawberries because she read somewhere that if you do that, birds will try to eat them, find they cannot, and will leave the "real" strawberries alone when they come in.
We'll see if that really works. :-) In the meantime, it's a neat joke to play on people!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Haha, nice joke dad. I should ask mom to freeze some strawberries for me.
Post a Comment