Sunday, June 14, 2009

Have you ever played Apples to Apples? It's a fun game and super easy...anyone can play it and it doesn't take too much strategy. That is, unless you are playing with friends and/or family who can be somewhat predictable. It can be as tame as you want, as complicated as you want, or as raunchy as you want. It just depends on which way the group goes. Anyway you play it, it is hilarious and a good time for almost everyone on the planet.

I was over at a friend's house tonight playing it for a couple hours. Good times! We almost got through the entire box of cards before we got too tired and had to call it a night (we are getting old). In the olden days I'd just be getting started at this time of the night (midnight). I'm still quite a night owl, but prefer to stay up all night in the comfort of my own home "just in case" I get tired and want to go to sleep.

For the past couple weeks I've been off of school and have been keeping very strange hours. It's not unusual right now to find me still up at 5am and then up again at 9 or 10am after sleeping a little. I think it has to do with being between jobs and not having to go to work each day...I can stay up as long as I want without any repercussions. Usually I'm watching TV, reading, or surfing online (lately it's been playing tons of MSN games). I've also had some late "think" nights when I was actively trying to get my study written up and finished. I think much better late at night for things like that. I think there are just too many distractions during the day for me.

This week is the beginning of the "big pack". I took a car load to Grand Rapids on Friday and I've decided to just spend two weeks packing and then making maybe another trip. I've got to decide when to do the actual move for real and then get stuff set up (internet, cell phone -i have to switch to Verizon- etc).

Good times! :-)

No comments: