Ok, so if you've read the title, and you know anything from 9th grade literature class (ok, maybe junior lit if you went to one of "those" schools), you are probably thinking: Angela, you're an idiot. "WHY are you 'snow'?? Stupid American. No wonder your kids can't pass tests". Because "wherefore art thou" actually means, "why are you" in Shakespearean speak. In the scene with the famous line, Juliet is lamenting about her bad luck at liking a guy in the enemy family. So she's like, "Geez!! Of all people, why does he have to be a fricken MONTAGUE!??!?!". You're welcome for that bit of trivia. Now onto the real post:
It's almost the middle of November. So what does that mean?? It means it's going to snow soon. I like snow. Always have, probably always will. I like no snow too, but if it's gonna get cold and chilly, it better be worth my while, so there had better be snow out there to sparkle at night and remind me of Christmas the entire season. I'm ready. Bring it on Old Man Winter!!!
I put up my Christmas tree already. I'm not kidding. It's up. Granted, it's not decorated. Just the white lights are on. It's actually a cheap, ugly tree I got for like $12 at Menards one year. It's my very own Charlie Brown tree!!! :) I used to have three of them, but I gave the other two to the office in Coleraine. They had a really really weird miniature tree and they just need a "regular" Christmas tree. And one would have been lonely, so I let them have my other one too so there is a pair. :) Plus, I guess you could consider it a reverse going away present from me. LOL
So, I started my next stained glass project. Holy crap, this one is gonna be a pain in my ass!!!! It already has been. On Monday, I tried cutting out the glass from my pattern and couldn't cut worth shit!! I absolutely could not get it to break right and ruined some very, very nice pieces. The ones that DID work out are weirdly shaped so I'll have to grind them to fit. That's not too bad, it just takes so much time!! BUT....it's gonna be AWESOME when it's done. :)
I think that's about all I have to say. I got home at 5:00 today. I KNOW!!!!! You're saying, "What the...???" and can't believe it, right??? Me neither. I worked my ass off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday going as late as 7:30 and leaving as early as 6:15. I feel like it should be close to midnight already and it's hardly 9:00!!! SO....I think I might take a trip to the grocery store!! Yogurt and chicken breastesses are on sale at Cashwise and if there's something this girl could live off of it's chicken breastesses and yogurt. A fantastic combination. -and I'm kidding. But they are main staples of what I eat all the time. I still want to find a free-range, farm-raised chicken marketplace that will sell me just the breastesses so I don't have to buy the science experiment Frankenstein chicken. I have no interest in dark meat, so just the white please! And if you try to pass off the wings as white meat, I just have to say one thing: Wings are gross...they are 65% skin and 20% bone and 15% actual meat. AND there are ishy veins running through it here and there. yuck. That's why I hate dark meat...veins and ligaments, and other weird stringy and dark colored stuff is like eating a bunch of entrails you scooped out of the garbage and cooked with "regular" food. *shudder* ...ok, done with that bit of imagery.
Toodleooooooos my dear blog reader!!! Enjoy November...it's gonna go FAST. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment