I am insane. I really truly am. I've GOT to be insane because today I designated as my "catch up on Hulu day" where I would watch a bunch of tv episodes I have in my queue. So I watched a bunch of House episodes, Family Guy, and Bones. Saturday I watched Glee, Community (the funniest thing on tv right now I think!), the Office, & 30 Rock, and I was getting sick of House. THEN, when it was dark, I decided to myself that hey! I have Ghosthunters episodes I should watch too! I chose a scary one. Good job Angela!!
I have a very vivid imagination. I've also had some "unexplainable" personal experiences in the past. I've felt very good here, despite all of the people who live in this apartment complex...must have been good people or at least not sad & or anything like that...mostly benign. So, that might sound kooky to a lot of you, but it happens.
So anyway, I've kinda freaked myself out now! LOL!! I took a nap at about 3:30 until after 5 and since then I've been freaking myself out with one and a half Ghosthunters episodes. I had to take a short break to write this. I may not finish it at all, I may watch another Bones episode to cleanse the pallet. I actually should go out and about to buy myself a neti pot because mine mysteriously disappeared during my move (meaning: I threw it away before I moved). Then I can listen to the radio -but NOT Pearl Jam Radio! I've already lamented over that! haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment