Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving! I have come down with a cold. I felt it coming on for a couple of days, but really got hit yesterday afternoon with it. This is the stuffy head/sinus headache/ear ache kind of cold, where a person goes through a box of kleenex a day. I'm drinking mountains of hot tea and water and have stepped up the neti pot therapy.
Apparently I am going to Osage today. I need to get my butt into the shower and get ready for my driver pickup at 9-ish. And all I wanna do is stay home in bed. :( Oh well, a hot shower, some more tea, sudafed & tylenol, and cough drops will make things somewhat better.
I'm a huge-ass ball of sunshine today. Haha. Also, since I'm all congested and stuff, Thanksgiving dinner will probably taste like sand. Oh well!!! Today is not my favorite day. But tomorrow is...tomorrow I can sleep ALL day if I want!!
YAY!!!!! :)
Happy Thanksgiving! Travel safe, be nice to each other, keep your mouth shut when someone pisses you off today. Just be thankful you have people in your life to piss you off. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment