I didn't go shopping today -2nd year in a row that I haven't done the Black Friday thing. Honestly? I don't miss it. At all. There were no real deals that I wanted to grab today -and I don't feel like there are any that I want to grab at all this season. I toy with getting a new TV...I still have one of those "old" huge ones...25inches shouldn't be so "huge", but what it lacks in screen size, it makes up for in how deep it is!! Haha. Oh well. If I actually had cable I think that I'd be more inclined to get one, but Hulu and online sites are alright for me when it comes to tv watching.
Let's see...what can I share that can give you a bit of humor? How about some crazy animal pics? Ok. Since you asked for it.....



1 comment:
Haha, I didn't get the liquor joke at first. Had to re-read it, hilarious!
Post a Comment