Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Holy Guacamole

I had my weigh in today because yesterday was a bit of a crazy day. I knew I had lost weight because I could feel it and I know I am in ketosis because I get freezing cold sometimes and have a shit ton of energy after I eat. I lost almost 7 pounds! I weighed in at 179.8 and lost 3-1/2 inches over all. The neatest thing was my body fat percentage - that went down a whole percentage and a half, which has hardly ever happened to me! My body fat is at 36.49%. The ideal body fat percentage for a woman of my age & height is between 25-31%. I am ALMOST THERE!!!

I'm pretty excited about this and pleased. I won't weigh next week due to my busy schedule at this time of the year, but in two weeks I hope for at least another 7lb loss. I have four more weeks on this phase one...then I phase off to eat "normally" before my work trip to San Antonio TX. I didn't want to have any diet restrictions on that trip because not only is it difficult, I was not sure I would stick with it and this time I am determined NOT to cheat. Even a little tiny bit.

So that's what's new. I feel more normal and free every day. Cheers!

No comments: