Monday, June 1, 2015

Busy Busy Busy!

I've been busy with work & life stuff lately so posting was the furthest from my mind. How have I been doing regarding my weight? I've been doing ok.  I've been stuck at the same weight for two weeks now. But I think my inches have decreased because I can wear stuff I couldn't really about 2-3 weeks ago.  Today I looked pretty good- I had to dress up for a work thing and tho I felt like my clothes were tight, I think they actually FIT me. I was so used to clothes that hung on me or had lots of room here & there. Now I'm wearing pretty form fitting stuff and it's been both difficult to get used to and right...the clothes just feel RIGHT. 

I'm starting to feel more like "me" and starting to really like the way I look. I still have spots that are wayyyyy too chubby for me yet, but I'm on my way to not having that issue much longer. I will not make my goal of 165 by June 15 but I will be on my way to that, to be sure. 

I've decided tonight to stay on phase 1 through the end of June. I will start phasing off June 30th. I'm going on a short trip with a friend that weekend before & phase one eating is just wayyy more convenient for me. Plus, my friend is also on Ideal Protein now & will be on phase 1 for a while yet so our eating styles will match, which would make it easier for both of us. I won't be in maintenance yet by my mid July San Antonio trip, but I'll be close and it will be ok. 

I don't have too much to say. My paternal grandmother passed away last week so the beginning of this next week is full of family things until we lay her to rest on Tuesday.  I'm a bit nervous about getting all my veggies in, but I prepped a lot today, so I should be ready to go and stick with the plan. 

Remember to love yourself. And say thank you when someone compliments you-- don't negate yourself or diminish your accomplishments. Revel in the hard work you're doing and enjoy the fruits of your labor. And for Gods sake- let shit go. Get it out, let it go, and move on. You will lose that detrimental "psychic weight" (my term) that weighs you down and makes you a grumpy and/or checked out person. Be well!!


No comments: