Thursday, July 2, 2009

Liquid Money

It's amazing how fast money can be spent. My horoscope for Tuesday said that I would be getting a windfall of money. Well, they were half right. I did get paid, but it was not unexpected and it was not a "windfall". I DID spend quite a bit of money on Tuesday, however. About $2000 worth. Geesh. Moving sucks! :-) I need a different bucket...cuz there's a hole in my money bucket...dear Liza, dear Liza.

Today I'm at a Caribou in Fargo. I like Caribou. Can you tell?? I really like their coffee. Much more than Starbucks, as a matter of fact. I also think that the decor in Caribou's are much more relaxing and pleasing than Starbuck's decor. I'm killing time between a split shift at JCP today. I was done at 11:15 and don't have to be back until 5:30, so I have LOTS of time to kill. Lots of time to keep that money bucket dripping (or gushing, really). I should be set for now...except I should pickup a garden hose and caddy thingy for it. I'm looking forward to washing my own car once in a while now!! That will be great! I've missed that, living in apartments. I'd like to get it professionally detailed...but that will have to wait since I bought an entertainment center instead of that. HAHA. Priorities, you know. And really, I can clean my own car -especially now. Fabulous.

I haven't looked at my study stuff -and I won't for another week or weeks yet. Those professors did not believe me when I said, "I'm not even looking at this again for a couple more weeks". The proof will be in the pudding...or lack of "pudding" as it will be. HAHA.

So....I'm not sure who actually reads this blog...or if it even makes sense, but then again, I guess I don't really care! :D My blackberry's doing well...just thought you'd like to know. HA! I'm still trying to figure out how to personalize stuff -like ringtones, etc. I also have to input my address book from my old phone to this one. What a pain. It's a different carrier and everything, so it's totally a manual job. *sigh* that's what I get!! Oh well. I'll save TONS of money in the long run. For my phone, internet, satellite TV, and cell phone combined I will pay only about $40 more a month than I did before -and that was WITHOUT long distance on my home phone line and with only a voice plan and 500 texts a month on my cell plan. If I had in Ada what I've been set up for in Grand Rapids, I'd be paying about $80-$120 more a month. Bundling is awesome.

Well, now my coffee is gone, and my tummy's rumbling, so I should go eat the apple I have in my car and do some shopping. I promised my mom I'd pick up a lamp for her at JCP since I still have my discount and they are on sale right now. Plus, I should really get that garden hose so I have it this weekend. My neighbor offered to water my plants for me when I'm gone (that would suck if all my new outside plants DIED cuz I wasn't there to water them!!) so I think it would be good to make it easy on her! :-)

No comments: