Wow, today was a very good day. I accomplished quite a bit. First off, I went to church at 10:30. Then I went to Home Depot to look for some screws to use in place of the "screws" that come with curtain rods. I find the quality of the metal with those are very bad and the heads get stripped easily. So, I spent quite a bit of time in Home Depot picking out screws, looking around, and picking out some solar lights for the front. By then it was after 1:00, so when I got home I decided to mow my lawn. The mower started right off and I mowed the lawn and it looks quite beautiful. I posted a mobile pic on my Facebook profile of the driveway section.
After that I put up my curtain rod in the dining room and started cleaning out and decorating that room. I also did a bunch of random decorating here and there: put in my solar lights (which, by the way, are half lit tonight because I have a feeling only half of them will get adequate sun during the day to charge!!!), installed a cute hanging iron welcome sign outside my front door, installed a thermometer outside my kitchen window so I can see how cold it is each morning, hung a few pictures here and there, and unpacked/washed up my bar glasses (wine, martini, and champagne glasses). Then I finished with the dining room. Oh yea, in between that, I went to Walmart and picked up more curtains because the sheers I bought yesterday didn't quite cover the diningroom window, so I got two more panels. I must say, it is gorgeous now. Later on I'll post pictures. Right now, I'd rather get more of the rest of the stuff unpacked and find homes for everything.
So, Today's been an eventful but nice day. Tomorrow I have pretty much the same thing on my agenda: get my house put together. I have to go to the bank to set up my billpay feature with Wells Fargo and I have to call the city to inquire about garbage pick up. I should also run to Coleraine to my office to check in with the secretary to see if I've got information on my workshop in August yet. Oh yea, I also have some direct deposit forms to fill out as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment