Ok, so this is a day ahead, but spring is finally here!! That is, it will be on the 20th, which is tomorrow, but I say close enough!!!
Not much new here....working like crazy to get the field study wrapped up and written. I'm still waiting on two members of my data analysis team and it will be difficult to move on without that input. So I think I should take advantage of this lag and do some house cleaning and relaxing!
Next week is rather busy for me, I work two evenings at JCP and have to go out of town for an interview in Austin, MN at the end of the week. Then on the weekend, I think I'll take my time getting back up to this area and will stop in Mankato to visit Anna & Ben for a bit. Then it's to stop in Perham for the rest of the weekend because Audrey gets confirmed on Sunday, so I'll just stick around there for that. Then it's home again! The last week of March/first part of April should be fairly "normal" until the week after Easter...then stuff starts getting frantic again. Well...it keeps me out of trouble, right? :-)
In other news: the flood's a-coming!!!
1 comment:
WOW....Austin, the home of Spam! Hope we can see you when you are in Mankato. Bob and Sue
Post a Comment