Wow, I've had a very productive weekend. I revised my whole study and decided to take my time with the lit review revisions because I found a lot of mistakes and stupid things in it that I want to fix with more deliberate attention. But, I am half finished with one section of it and will email it off tonight after I complete the section only to get massacred again tomorrow. That's good, though, because then I'm more confident in it as a whole and will be more prepared when I go in front of committee to defend it. It would really suck if I didn't "pass" because I'd really like to graduate in May.
I hear that it's supposed to storm on Tuesday. We're in a blizzard watch. I'm not sure it will actually be bad, but if it is, I hope that I can get out of school because then I'll have even more time to work on my lit review revisions! Happy day!! I do have a slow week, with 3 whole evenings to myself. That's good because I can get the lit review done tuesday and wednesday and then take a trip to Perham to visit my dog Friday night before he goes to live with someone else. Or maybe I'll go Saturday morning. I don't work until 3pm on Saturday, so I'll have to see both what the weather will be like AND how much work I have to do on the study. I may have to wait until next week to make the trip.
So, I'm anxiously awaiting the 10:00 news so I can watch the weather. But first -back to my revisions.
1 comment:
It snowed for about an hour here today and made everyone all antsy. None of it stuck though.
Post a Comment