Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well Hello Again

Hi! It seems like March has started out VERY busy. It sure didn't help that I was sick just before the month started. Oh well! I have to do a BUNCH of revisions to my study and expand my lit review (a lot), but lo and behold, I took a look at all the resources I had gathered this year and found 20 I havne't even remembered I had!!! So, that will help quite a bit. I have a good start, I've just got to get another revision done by Monday. Hopefully after that it will just be more tweaking and then putting in my data & results and be ready to defend it. Then I'll be DONE!!!!

Otherwise, it seems like everything is rather normal. Work has begun to get VERY busy and the kids are super crazy. I'm not sure what it is, but everyone's soooo squirrely. They are like herding cats. seriously. a BUNCH of cats. And there's only five of them!!! One only comes 3 days a week and another only comes 2 hours a day! Holy cow, I'm earning my money for sure lately!

I wanted to take a trip to Perham to visit family this weekend, but I'm afraid I'll be stuck here doing my revisions to my study. If I'm lucky (VERY lucky), I can get the other resources read, mapped out and put into my lit review and streamline the rest of it so it flows better, I can go on Sunday....but I'm not going to plan on it. I'm going to plan on spending that time to do my revisions.

No comments: