Today it is pretty nice out. I've been enjoying coffee, tv, a book, the internet, and the birds making noises outside. So far it's been a very good day! I've even done some sorting for my packing preparations and debating on putting some of my older stuff out on the curb for "cleanup week". The day is still young, so some things may find their way out there.
Otherwise, nothing much is new. There are only 4 weeks of school left. Hooray! I've been waiting for this since November. This year was tough to get through for some reason. The work wasn't difficult or that challenging, but it's just become too much of the same thing every year. Also, I've felt like my program was becoming more and more involved with only one of the districts of the 9 districts of the cooperative that refer to my program and that wasn't really meshing with my belief system concerning the purpose of that program and individual district special education programming as a whole.
Well, my plant isn't dead yet. I suppose that's a good thing! At least two times already it was touch and go, but watering the thing really seems to help. :-) LOL.
1 comment:
Amelia gave us an Aloe Vera plant when we moved into the new house. It didn't do so good until Ben put it in a new pot and then it sprouted like crazy. I divided them up amongst three other pots and STILL had to keep two together in one pot.
Post a Comment