Sunday, May 24, 2009

The End of May....

This week will begin the end of May. I'm happy for that. It will mean the end of the school year and the end of this chapter in my life. On to other things!

That being said, I looked at a rental in Grand Rapids this weekend that I completely adore!! I'm waiting to hear from the owners to let me know if they've chosen me to rent from them (they've got several people interested in the property already). I am definitely VERY interested in it. If I am blessed enough to get it, I will definitely be posting some pictures because it is awesome. As soon as I stepped on to the deck of the place, I felt like I was home. When I looked through the place, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that I belonged there. Strange and perhaps a little woo woo-ey, but it's the truth.

Today I've got to go to some graduation parties of some of the students I've had this year. Yesterday I was able to swing by another graduation party of a student. I'm glad these kids got their act together and actually were able to graduate. Graduation is at 2pm (which is going on right now), but rather than sitting through the entire ceremony filled with family, I'm opting to go only to their graduation parties. This is a complete 180degrees from my previous practices. Usually I never went to ANY parties whatsoever...just attended the graduation ceremony and congratulated and gave away my card at that time. This year, probably because I just need the closure myself because of all the changes going on right now, I'm actually gracing the graduation parties with my presence. :-)

So, I'd better get my lazy sunday butt into the shower and off to my scheduled parties!

No comments: