Sunday, July 25, 2010

This week is gonna suck. Monday & Tuesday will be great though, at least at work, because it's the data retreat (I'm a nerd), but Wednesday I get my gallbladder taken out. Yeeegads. Yuck. BUT, I'm VERY glad because I feel icky and have been in the "attack aura" most of the week and today was another tough day. I was thankful for pain pills. Beer and summer potluck food do not mix and my gallbladder doesn't like them because it insists on squeezing the living daylights out of itself and that upsets the little stones that are pissed because they were resting real nice there for a while and now they are swishing all over the place & passive aggressively telling the gallbladder to knock it off, "oh, well, then, I will just put myself right here in the duct so you can squeeze harder, how do you like THAT??". I do not like it. No sir, not one bit.

Let's see....what kind of humor would you like tonight? Are you sick of picture stuff? Probably, huh. It's been a while since I posted a pirate joke. I think you need a pirate joke. They are fantastic!

Enjoy!

Why are pirates pirates??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
because they ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Best wishes Angela....You don't need no stinkin Gall Bladder!

Bob said...

We hope that all went well for you today Angela!
Bob and Sue