So I slept in a little-and by "sleeping in" I mean that I slept until about 8:00 and finally got out of bed at 8:30 after snoozin a bit. However, I still woke up at 5:45 like clockwork and thankfully I could get back to sleep. Then my friends from Ada picked me up around 11am and we went downtown to the street fair. I haven't been there forever!!!!!!!! It was fun. We ate at Juano's, which was sort of disappointing actually, but the pico de gallo is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin delicious!!! I just throw that on everything and it's fantastic!!
I got home around 3-3:30 and got started on some laundry. Then, as the storms were brewing to the south of me, I got a bunch of stuff done on my "list": cleaned bathroom, did laundry (like washed blankets too that I had been stockpiling for "time" to wash them), sorted out my cupboards in the kitchen (and was VERY surprised at how much room I actually have here!!), along with a bunch of little things here and there. I took some breaks now and then to do stuff like eat supper, check emails/facebook, obsess about the radar, and update my ipod. Now it's 10:30 and I am drinking coffee. OOPS! ha! I want to buy a new coffee maker SO bad because the one I have now sometimes leaks or something and makes a mess if I don't have it sitting on a kitchen towel when I brew it. So I decided to try it tonight and I told myself that if it leaks and makes a mess, I could buy a new one tomorrow. Well, woe is me, because it didn't leak...at least not enough for me to notice. If I move it, I bet I will see stuff -black, slimy, sticky, half crystallized coffee residue or something along with a little pool of blackish liquid. I've had the thing for well over 5 years, so I guess it's time for a new one, since they surely don't make them like they used to!!
Anyway, tomorrow I have some work to do from the office, and then I have a few things I probably COULD do...I still have a bunch of stuff all over my spare bedroom that has piled up there as I've been getting everything else sorted out. I should get myself to church as well. If I get up early enough I'll go in the morning. If not, then I'll go in the evening and say hello to my old friends in the band. It will be nice to see them again and I can get back into the groove of things.
Oh! I need to get my car washed and cleaned out tomorrow too! It really needs it very very badly!!!
I've found another use for mindless TV: it quells the boredom and keeps me from thinking too much. I've found myself really restless in the evenings. Like right now, as a matter of fact. I want to go out for a drive.
My brain is all over the place tonight because I am gonna jump to stained glass. I've made two pieces so far in my lifetime and I was just getting geared up to start another project in Grand Rapids when the new job opportunity happened. I've been told that there are several places around town I can make more and Moorhead community ed often offers a class for that. I saw lots of fused glass art at the streetfair today and that was one of my goals to venture into next. Actually, before I do that, I think that I want to make some stained glass panels that will go up in my vaulted windows in the living room. I should start my designing right now and figure out where I'm going to create the sketches into glass art later.
So I bet you want a joke tonight? Maybe a pirate joke?? Hmmmmm.....let's see, how about a picture instead? Ok then, here you go -but no pirates in this one, it just made me laugh out loud:
No comments:
Post a Comment