Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I Hate Making Titles Sometimes

Good evening readers! It's been an ok week. I only do weighing every other week now so no weight updates this week. It's been an ok eating time. I had a crazy day on Sunday so I'm trying to be good to make it up. 

I'm obsessed with counting weeks and weight loss targets.   My goal is about 40-45 lbs in 12 weeks. That's three months so about 15 pounds per month or about 3.6 lbs per week. That's a lofty goal and I'm not sure it's realistic. But it's going to be a good goal to shoot for. 

My bigger concern right now is getting my ass in gear to get some exercise. Not aerobic right now, mind you. That will wait until closer to that 12 week mark. I'm talking about some strength and toning exercise like yoga & basic weight lifting. As I'm dropping pounds I also want to build some muscle. I think I wrote about this before-how I want to reshape some parts of me. That's my goal. The weight loss is easy now. The activity is hard. If I really had good willpower, I would workout faithfully.  I feel almost ready to make that full commitment to myself. 

So things are normal and I'm plugging away. I'm eating well & feeling VERY well besides some aches & pains I need to address with that exercise I was just blabbering about. My hope is a below-200lbs weigh in next week. Cross your fingers-I'm gonna need all the help I can get!!!!

No comments: