Sunday, October 12, 2014

Same Old Thing

So the last time I weighed in was last week Tuesday. I'm only doing a weigh in every two weeks now. I lost a whopping 2lbs. Which makes sense. I haven't been trying very hard & I've been doing some stress/emotional eating lately as well as special event eating like pub crawls & lunch meetings for work. 

Scales are so subjective & can be inconsistant. The scale at the clinic I get weighed with where I get my Ideal Protein food says 205.something. My scale st home says 200.6. The scale at work says 198.2. That's a 7lb discrepancy between measurement tools which would leave one to believe that the actual weight is somewhere around 203. 

What does it matter tho, huh? I'm alive, am relatively healthy & as happy as I allow myself to be.  Numbers/data is good. But the sum of everything together is best. I can be 140lbs & sick, depressed, severely anxious, or a bunch of other stuff. 

This is all for today. It's been a very, very tough week.  I'm hoping things start looking better this week. Cheers, y'all. 

No comments: